Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of March 4, 2019.
Truphae Evergreen Estie Giveaway – Want to win a new Estie fountain pen? Here’s your chance.
Wancher vintage pen giveaway – Wancher wants to bring back vintage pens and I’m with them! Fill out this short survey for your chance to win a vintage Japanese fountain pen.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
Waterman Intense Black ink cartridges – 52% discount
Waterman Expert Fountain Pen: M nib – 50% discount
Waterman Expert Fountain Pen: F nib – 42% discount
Parker Sonnet: M nib – 17% discount
Pelikan M400 Tortiseshell Brown: EF nib – 37% discount
Lamy Black 50ml Ink Bottle – 47% discount
Parker Jotter Fountain Pen (multiple colors): M nib – 43% discount
Interesting Reads and Images
– There’s Nothing Regular About The Conid Bulkfiller – Ever since writing with my first Conid, I’ve been smitten, but have yet to pull the trigger. This is a nice insight into the buying experience.
– I really like the overall look and feel of this series of images.
– Anderson Pens always does a great job with their ink reviews, but the spider drawing in this one is amazing!
What I’m Loving
– My wife is back in town! After spending lots of time in California over the past few months for work, she actually spent the entire week at home. It’s been great to have her around for so long!
– Playing with water and ink. Earlier this week I took an evening and just played with water and ink. It was relaxing and I had a ton of fun experimenting and seeing what kind of results I got. You can see some of my water/ink “doodles” as the header image for this post.
– Russian Doll on Netflix. My wife and I binge-watched this short Netflix series and really enjoyed it! It’s a short series (only 8 episodes at 30-minutes each), so if you’ve got a bit of spare time you might want to give it a shot.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!