It’s time for another giveaway! I’m moving in a few weeks and realized I have just a bit too much to pack. To make packing a bit easier, I figured I’d give away a few things! Let’s see what’s up for grabs.
Fountain Pen Starter Kit
I consider this to be a great fountain pen starter kit. With that being said, even if you’re experienced with fountain pens, I think you’ll still be excited if you win this! Included in the giveaway are:
- Pilot MR Retro Pop pen with Medium nib in Turquoise
- Fabriano EcoQua A5 Dot Notebook in Raspberry
- Sheening Inks Sample Pack
The Pilot MR was used when I had people test various pens to decide What’s The Best Fountain Pen For Beginners, but includes all of the original packaging and a converter. The converter will allow you to use the Goulet Sheening Ink Sample Pack, which includes 8 samples of some beautiful inks with a lot of sheen. You can use your new pen and ink to write in the Fabriano EcoQua notebook, which I think is a great general use fountain pen friendly notebook.
The Giveaway Details
- There is one pen, one 8-pack ink sampler and one notebook up for grabs here. There will only be one winner who will claim all three items.
- I used the original black ink cartridge that came with the pen, but am including a new red cartridge in its place.
- Entries for the giveaway will close at 11:59pm PST Thursday, March 29 2018. Winner will be contacted and announced Friday, March 30. If the winner does not reply within 1 week, another winner will be chosen.
- Full terms and conditions can be found in the Gleam widget.
- Goulet Pens is not associated with this giveaway. All items were purchased by me.
Best of luck to everyone who enters! You must enter using the Gleam widget at the bottom of this post. Good luck!
Hi, my name is John. I’m a Colorado-born professional photographer who recently moved back to Denver after spending 3 years in San Francisco. I’ve been using and collecting fountain pens for over 20 years. I got my first one in college when I got bored taking notes with ballpoints and pencils. Since then I’ve bought and sold hundreds of pens, but have consistency in my love of Esterbrooks.