Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of April 15, 2019.
– Pen Chalet National Stationery Day pack
– Pensplaining is giving away an Esterbrook Estie on her Instagram page.
– Organics Studio is having a free ink contest.
– Goldspot Pens is doing a weekly giveaway all summer.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– If yellow is your thing, this J. Herbin Bouton d’Or is going for a great price
– Pick up a bottle of Waterman Serenity Blue at almost 40% off
– After the recent price bump on the Pilot Metropolitan, this is one of the better prices you’ll find.
Interesting Reads and Images
– UK Fountain Pens has a great recap of 9 genius pen features that are worth noting.
– Mountain of Ink has a great study of writing styles over the past 600 years.
– The Gentleman Stationer serves up an impressive list of the Best Pens for 2019.
What I’m Loving
– Beyoncé’s 2018 Coachella performance was just released as Homecoming, a documentary on Netflix, and it is amazing! If you haven’t watched it yet, prepare to be inspired.
– Teaching! I teach an intro to fountain pens class at the Denver Botanic Gardens, so if you know anyone in Denver who might be interested in learning the basics of fountain pens, they can sign up here. My next class is May 31.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!