Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of July 22, 2019.
– The Nib Section is giving away an Musubi Atelier journal to celebrate their two year anniversary.
– Every Friday Appelboompennen gives away a fountain pen, so be sure to enter this weekend for your chance to win on Monday.
– Ink Journal is giving away their August ink flight.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Many Waterman Inks are under $10 – Intense Black, Mysterious Blue, Serenity Blue
– Here’s a decent price on some Iroshizuku Murasaki-shikibu, a pleasant purple ink that I enjoy using
– Here’s a Parker IM fountain pen at 26% off
Interesting Reads and Images
– Ever seen an ink review done by a dog? Hand Over That Pen has one up right now if you’re interested.
– The Gentleman Stationer’s thoughts on if it makes sense to stockpile stationery items.
– Going to the DC Supershow and want some Sailor Studio inks? Here’s how that can happen.
What I’m Loving
– Book recommendations. A friend suggested I read Once Upon A River since she knows that I enjoy magical realism. So far I’m really enjoying it!
– Amazing salespeople. Last weekend I went to buy a pair of shoes and the guy remembered me from 5 years ago! He also gave me a discount for a sale they were having that I couldn’t take advantage of. You know I’ll be going back to him the next time I need shoes!
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!