Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of July 8, 2019.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Here’s an amazing deal on the Lamy Studio – 54% discount
– Need a Parker Urban for a bit more than the price of a bottle of ink? – 63% discount
– Speaking of ink, here’s some Sailor Doyou – 44% discount
– Here’s a steal on a bottle of Iroshizuku Yama-budo – 35% discount
Interesting Reads and Images
– What’s up with all of the new Montblanc inks? The Pencil Case Blog takes a look at recent releases and price changes.
– Need a nice guide to some of the stub and italic nibs that are out there? UK Fountain Pens has you covered.
– Fude Fan gets a few nibs ground by legendary nibmeister Nagahara.
What I’m Loving
– Modern medicine. My dad just had some serious health issues (which is why you haven’t seen a lot of posts from me lately), but thanks to a wonderful team of doctors he’s on the mend. Thanks, science!
– Coffee. After being out of town to see my dad, I’ve been playing catchup at home. Thankfully, coffee helps when I don’t get enough sleep.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!