Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of June 10, 2019.
– Goulet Pens is giving away a luxury pen kit that includes a Visconti Homo Sapiens fountain pen!
– Robert Oster is giving away a limited edition ink, but you’ve got to enter quickly before they draw a name on June 16!
– Truphae is giving away one of the new pastel Lamy Safaris.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Want a Lamy Al-Star for about the same price as a Safari? Here’s a limited time deal you might want to check out!
– Grab this Olivine Pelikan M205 with matching ink over at Drop.com.
– Here’s a super cheap bottle of Black Quink. Great for pen testing!
Interesting Reads and Images
– Mountain of Ink keeps the reviews of Sailor Ink Studio inks rolling with some lighter, less saturated colors.
– If you want to see how much variation one ink can have (and view some great artwork as well), take a look at inaki.dema’s Instagram feed for the #30inks30days challenge this month.
What I’m Loving
– Being busy! It feels like a switch got flipped and my schedule filled up and it feels great!
– Part of that business is getting outdoors and photographing engagement sessions for couples who are getting married. You can’t beat the mountains of Colorado!
– It’s PrideFest Weekend here in Denver and it happens just a few blocks from where I live. It’s so wonderful seeing so many people come out to support the LGBTQ community.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!