Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of March 25, 2019.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Not a bad price if you’re looking to pick up a Pelikan M200 with a bottle of ink!
– This is a great price for a bottle of Iroshizuku ink! Only available in Tsutsuji, an intense, dark pink with gold sheen.
Interesting Reads and Images
– UK Fountain Pens investigates different section shapes to help you find the most comfortable.
– UK Fountain Pens is on a roll this week with another great blog post: 13 Hard Learned Lessons From A Veteran Fountain Pen Addict
– Want to hear one person’s experience of the Arkansas Pen Show? The Well Appointed Desk has a nice recap.
– Mountain of Ink has a post with lots of links to small pen makers. This is one area of fountain pens where my experience and knowledge is sorely lacking. If you’re in the same boat as me, consider this a good resource for these unique pens.
What I’m Loving
– I’m going to try bullet journaling for the first time starting in April, so I’ve been enjoying the research, planning and layout process. Wish me luck!
– I’m currently reading the unabridged version of The Count of Monte Cristo and, surprise surprise, am loving it! Weighing in at over 1300 pages, it’s not a quick read, but dang is it good.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!