Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of Sept 2, 2019.
– In case you missed it, I’m giving away two SohoSpark vegan leather journals!
– Pensachi is giving away a Platinum Balance pen with lots of ink!
– Appelboompennen is giving away the latest Kaweco AL Sport in gold!
– Truphae is giving away two Pineider fountain pens!
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Waterman Expert fountain pen – 37% discount
– Kaweco AL Sport Stonewashed fountain pen – 39% discount
– Need a cheap bottle of ink? Grab this bottle of Parker Quink Black at 33% off.
– A bottle of Iroshizuku Yama-budo for under $15? Yes please!
Interesting Reads and Images
– This image from KWZ really got my attention. Fountain pen ink on a paper towel with no feathering? Crazy!
– If you’re unfamiliar with Nick Stewart and the beautiful art he can make with a single color of ink, you should definitely check out his latest blog post about Troublemaker Inks.
– I really enjoyed reading Kelli’s (Mountain of Ink) recap of the SF Pen Show.
What I’m Loving
– Holiday weekends. In the US we just had a long weekend thanks to Labor Day. This means that, while I still photographed weddings on Saturday and Sunday, I was able to take Monday off!
– It’s Crush Walls week in Denver, which means lots of new artwork going up in the RiNo neighborhood!
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!