Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of September 16, 2019.
– Pensachi is giving away a Sailor 1911! You can enter on their Instagram post.
– Win a Levenger rollerball pen here!
– Jannplansthings is giving away a Benu fountain pen on Instagram!
– Pen Chalet is giving away a bottle of Iroshizuku 100th anniversary ink!
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Finding a Pilot MR for under $15 is getting more and more difficult, so if you want one, you might want to check out this deal!
– Solid deals on bottles of Black Quink and Waterman Serenity Blue– 33% and 35% off
– You don’t see Parker Duofold Internationals pop up that often, so you might check this deal out!
– It looks like maybe Montblanc is updating packaging, so you can get a really nice deal on some ink! Burgundy Red, Midnight Blue, or Irish Green – All at a 29% discount
Interesting Reads and Images
– For anyone who’s attending the upcoming Colorado or Dallas pen shows and want some Sailor Studio inks, you can get them delivered! The Well-Appointed Desk has the info you need to make this happen.
What I’m Loving
– Cooler weather has come to visit and, while it may not feel like fall quite yet, it sure doesn’t feel like summer. This is the perfect time of year for my favorite temperatures… warm sunny days and cool evenings.
– I was out shopping the other day and came across some Jordan Almonds, those pastel candy-covered almonds. I love them and hadn’t had them in a long time, so I bought a bag and have constantly had a few in my pocket at all times to pop in my mouth while I’m out and about.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!