Here’s a quick roundup of new giveaways, deals, reads, images and a bit of what I’m loving for the week of July 15, 2019.
All pricing was accurate at the time of this post, but may have changed, so be sure to check the price before purchasing. As always, only purchase items from trusted sellers.
– Here are some steep discounts on two Sailor inks in the 50ml bottles: Doyou (44% discount) and Shigure (57% discount)
– You can pick up a Lamy LX for about the same price as an Al-Star – 52% discount
– Speaking of Al-Stars, here’s a great deal if you like the Pacific Blue color – 51% discount
– While not necessarily a deal, I thought I’d let you know that Minimalism Art notebooks are back in stock! Many people were looking for these and they had been unavailable for a while. Take a look at my review to see if one would be right for you.
Interesting Reads and Images
– Let’s Talk About Sepia Ink with The Well-Appointed Desk
– Every time Uncle.Tank posts a page of writing, I have to stop and appreciate it.
– Ladyvigee has been sharing some beautiful writing and doodles lately.
What I’m Loving
– As I was typing this up, I got a text from my dad and he’s out of the hospital and headed home! Thanks to everyone who sent well-wishes my way.
– Air conditioning. After a few days in a row of 100-degree heat, I am very thankful to have a place with AC. The heat is supposed to let up a bit and the next few days should be cooler and rainy, so that’s also something that I’m loving.
Disclaimer: In case you’re wondering, this page (and the rest of this site) contains affiliate links. The little bit of money I earn from these is used to purchase new products for review and to occasionally give away. Thanks for reading and the support!